Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

3rd Birthday Farm Fiesta!

On August 27th, 2011, we celebrated S's 3rd birthday with a fun birthday party at Fiesta Farm and Petting Zoo!

It was super fun, although it was the hottest day of the year. The Nana and I have decided no more outdoor parties in August, but we think the farm party was a big success! Here are some pictures!

S, the birthday girl

Climbing on tractor tires

Watch out world!

Party decorations

Thank-you gift bags

Greeting her friends

Hugs galore
 
Tiny goat!

The kids loved this part!

That's my hand holding the goat food LOL

S and her friend play trucks in the sandbox

S and Papa (my Dad) play with toys in the water trough

S and Papa

Pony rides!

S's friend E riding-all the kids got a turn!

S's friends get ready for the hayride!

S at the back of the hayride with her friends

She's having fun so Mommy's happy!

S enjoying the bubble machine!

Um, why are 40 people staring at me and singing?

I don't want to have a birthday! I don't want to grow up!

I DON'T WANT TO BE A BIG GIRL!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wait, birthday girls get cake?!

Maybe being a big girl isn't SO bad.
(Nana and Daddy are in these last two pictures with me)

S's friend G enjoys her cupcake

Nana cut all these cupcake toppers!

Wow...I'm three now!

Mommy's big girl! *

The party was so much fun, but I have no idea how I will top it for S next year! I guess I have a few months to figure it out. :)

*All photos by Orange Crayon Photography.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how on earth you had all that time to take such wonderful photos. Question answered. =)

    S is just beautiful and it looks like an absolutely fabulous birthday party. You're gonna make my pile-o-babes first birthday party look like it belongs in the throw-away pile in the back alley. ha.

    ReplyDelete